[Nutrition Value of Chiba Tofu]_Benefits_Premise
Tofu has many people. It is a common thing in life. Because it is made from beans, it is a kind of beans, which is rich in protein, and its texture is soft and thin. Many people haveFavorite, especially for the elderly and children, it absorbs and is rich in nutrients.
Chiba tofu is a type of tofu. Because it has a different taste from ordinary tofu, it is loved by some people.
But in fact, it also has rich nutritional value. Let ‘s take a look at the specific nutritional value of thousand pages of tofu.
1. Thousand pages of tofu provide humans with abundant calcium and magnesium. Calcium is an important element required for various physiological and biochemical metabolic processes in the human body. It can maintain the breakdown of cell membranes and participate in nerve and muscle activities.The main component of teeth is the material basis for the growth and development of children, the prevention of middle-aged and elderly people, and the treatment of osteoporosis.
Eating 200 grams of old tofu can meet 1/3 of the calcium requirement of a day.
Magnesium can relax the tension of arterial blood vessels, help lower blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, and strengthen bones and teeth.
Soy products also contain phospholipids, isoflavones, and cholesterol, so tofu is a veritable health food.
2. Thousands of tofu contains a small amount of glucose and trace amounts, which is a low-energy food, which is also very important.
3. Thousand-sheet tofu contains vitamins, half a thousand-sheet tofu (about 150 grams) contains vitamin B1 as 0.
15 mg; vitamin B2 is 0.
06 mg; vitamin E is 0.
9 mg; vitamin K is 18.
5 mg; nicotinic acid and so on each time.
These are all essential vitamins for the human body.
4. Thousands of sheets of tofu contain minerals, and the remaining minerals of soybeans are contained in tofu, and some are added as coagulants in production.
Half a piece of tofu contains 65-180 mg of calcium; 47-66 mg of magnesium; and iron 1.
4 mg; zinc 0.
9 mg; potassium 210-225 mg.
There are also copper, phosphorus and so on.
5. What’s more important is that thousands of tofu contain many functional ingredients.
These functional ingredients are mainly linoleic acid, lecithin, isoflavones, choline, saponin, selenium, plasma proteases and the like.
6. The nutritional value of thousand pages of tofu is similar to that of milk. To people who cannot drink milk due to lactose intolerance, or do not eat meat and poultry in order to control chronic diseases, tofu is the best substitute.
7, thousand pages of tofu is the best source of plant protein, so it has the reputation of “plant meat”.
The process of tofu is the process of extracting the protein in soybean and reconstituting and solidifying it.
So tofu contains a lot of protein, and half a tofu (about 150 grams) contains protein 7.
9 grams, the protein in tofu is excellent protein, contains all kinds of 20 amino acids, including 9 essential amino acids required by the human body, and the content is balanced.
Thousands of tofu are rich in protein, trace amounts, and calcium and magnesium, so tofu is not only a good source of human protein, but also a good source of calcium and magnesium.
Thousands of tofu effect and role of dietetic effect: tofu has anti-oxidant effect.
1, the contained phytoestrogens can protect vascular endothelial cells, resulting in not being damaged by oxidation.
2. If eaten regularly, it can effectively reduce the vascular system from being damaged by oxidation.
3. In addition, these estrogen can effectively prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis, diabetes and prostate cancer, and it is the protector of menopause.4, rich soy lecithin is beneficial to the development of nerves, blood vessels, and brain.
5, compared to eating animal food or eggs to supplement, brain and tofu have great advantages, because tofu while the brain, the contained stigmasterol also inhibits the plasma intake.